Never-Seez Black Moly
A high percentage of lubricious molybdenum disulfide in a premium grease provides ultimate protection for component assembly and roller bearings exposed to extreme pressure, high temperature and slow operating speeds. Withstands up to 500,000 psi and temperatures up to 750�F.
- Temperature Resistance: -10�F to 750�F (-12�C to 399�C)
- Particle Size: 1 Mil Maximum (25 microns)
- Density (G/CM3): 1.1 to 1.3 ASTM D-217 Work Penetration: 300-350
- ASTM D-92 Flash Point: >482�F (250�C)
- ASTM D-566 Dropping Point: 375�F (191�C)
- Torque Coefficient (K Factor): .140
- Coefficient of Friction / ASTM Test Method: .0597 D-2266
- Falex Test / Fail Load: 1000 lbs (455 Kg)
Suggested applications: Press fit assemblies, equipment break-in, machine tool parts, hot exhaust fans, highly loaded bearings <500 RPM, adjusting screws, screw jacks, crushing mills, steel forming gates and slides.